happy new year 2015 wishes, quotes, messages to use on whatsapp, facebook status and other social media

By
Advertisement

Happy new year 2015 wishes, quotes, messages to use on whatsapp, facebook status

you may also like : mothers day facebook messages , mothers day whatsapp images , mothers day quotes from daughter , mothers day poems from daughter

Today we have entered 365 days of good luck, and happiness in ur account number 2015 (year). Adminístralo no more. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

This phrase is a box full of joy peace, lovingly wrapped, sealed and delivered with a smile with a kiss. Happy New Year.

If not keep you on a bench because Boom in the fridge because you're the milk, or on an island ... because you are a treasure. Anyway, just wanted to wish you the best for the new year! Happy New Year!

I've seen HAPPINESS and told me he was going to your house. I asked also carry the HEALTH and LOVE. Treat them well, they are from me. Happy New Year.

Right now in this country there are 66,000 people making love, 15,820 are finishing, are beginning 19,965, 28,819 are in full pleasure and there is only one @ reading messages. Wise up !!! Happy New Year. I hope to be the first to congratulate the new year. 20XX HAPPY!

May the rain of peace, hope, happiness and love catches you with a broken umbrella and splashing all around you that are on. HAPPY YEAR.

A wise man said, the wealth of a man is measured by the quantity x and quality q tiene.Gracias friends for being part of my fortune.wish u a very Happy New Year.

Notice the entire population: the simulacrum of peace and love has ended. Keep the prawns, insult her in-laws and Dissolve. Happy New Year!




If the New Year Science continues to invest more into manhood in Alzheimer's, with 80 studs, we will have it hard but do not remember what

Hi all / as this is a CUSTOM sms you / I / I send you / you / you. Happy New Year.

Hopefully your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions.wish you a  Happy New Year 2015.

I have read your horoscope for this year: HEALTH; Smiling like the stars. MONEY; Smiling like the stars.

This year do not expect gifts. I'm drinking with the Magi, and the thing has gotten out of hand ...

I know it's early, but since I know so many girls pestles, start by bland:-P Watch what you want because I want to make it happen.wish you a  Happy New Year 2015.


At this time I wanted to send you something funny, awesome, sweet, sexy, sweet, and very entertaining .but sorry, I do not go around the screen. Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment