Happy new year quotes and greetings for 2015 to share on whatsapp, facebook, twitter

By
Advertisement

Happy new year quotes and greetings for 2015


When a dream is fulfilled a pixie smile. That in 2015 your elf smile forever. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Friends are like radars civil guard, but not see them they are always there. Happy 2015!

I wish 2015 good magician with a good magic wand and many powders make you very happy life (and my tb !!! lol) Happy New Year!

When it hurts to look back and be afraid to look ahead, look the left or right and I'll be at ur  side.Happy 2015 !!

For the next year ke I wish you two things: anything and everything, everything that can make you happy and nothing you can do ke unhappy.

At this time wanted to send you something amazing ... funny ... cute ... sexy ... sweet and very entertaining. But sorry, I do not get 2015


Tonight there will be a star to shine more than others. In it I put all my wishes for 2015, make it shine all year

I wanted to send something extra special for this new year, but I had a problem ... How do you wrap a hug and a big kiss?

happy new year greetings

happy new year messages in english

happy new year quotes

1 comment: